Tuesday, October 19, 2021

My First Public Video - A Dramatic Reading of Isaiah 40

 Bible readers may know what I'm talking about - sometimes a passage benefits the reader more when it is read aloud. I was doing that today as I studied for this evening's Bible study. As I talked out loud about the background of the Bible book, and then did the reading (I like reading scripture out loud with what many call drama; to me it is trying to capture the essence of what the writer and Holy Spirit were feeling as words went onto the scroll.  That was when a kernel of an idea (maybe Holy Spirit inspired?) came to me:  make a video. It was impulsive decision, whim, but why not? Definitely not a professional product in a studio lol, but it is a start. So, I put up my room divider, tried to make myself somewhat presentable, hooked up the camera and started talking. See the result below. Your feedback is welcomed! God bless!

https://vimeo.com/636636203 

No comments:

Post a Comment